Erika Bolton has experience that spans non-profit, business, retail and entertainment. She co-designed, implemented and helped lead a service insights program for Forgotten Harvest which spanned 5 counties in Metro-Detroit. She also led the program design for a veteran housing non-profit. She has worked with Former American Idol Producer, Ron DeShay, as both a talent producer and strategic thought partner. Her lifelong humanitarian work has led her through journeys in South Africa, Nepal, India, Thailand and in the USA.
Erika is a dot connector, helping organizations find their constellations and follow their north stars. She is using her skills and passion for experience design and storytelling to forge new offerings in the emerging immersive entertainment/arts industry. “Never underestimate the power of joy and love in business,” is a frequent saying that she uses to guide work and create an impact.
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s
most incredible firsts, including:
● The first Net-Zero energy, waste, and water solution demonstrated to the United Nations Peacekeeping forces in Nepal
● The first DoD Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of a mobile, hybrid-powered border security system to Egypt
● Introduction of advanced microgrid modeling tools to the U.S. Army’s Operational Energy Advisors
● The first off-grid solar microgrid of its size, providing 24/7 power to a Haitian village in Les Anglais, Haiti
● The first tender to be contracted by the Kenya Rural Electrification Authority to provide power for community stabilization
● The first off-grid environmental monitoring system for use by a major American power utility in the California desert
● The first mobile renewable energy systems deployed by the Federal Aviation Authority, used for runway monitoring
● The first groundbreaking analysis of the logistical flyaway package for an elite U.S. Special Operations Forces unit. This demonstrated that fuel consumption and generation equipment can be reduced 60% with properly designed and configured renewable energy production, management and storage.