Erika Bolton has experience that spans non-profit, business, retail and entertainment. She co-designed, implemented and helped lead a service insights program for Forgotten Harvest which spanned 5 counties in Metro-Detroit. She also led the program design for a veteran housing non-profit. She has worked with Former American Idol Producer, Ron DeShay, as both a talent producer and strategic thought partner. Her lifelong humanitarian work has led her through journeys in South Africa, Nepal, India, Thailand and in the USA.
Erika is a dot connector, helping organizations find their constellations and follow their north stars. She is using her skills and passion for experience design and storytelling to forge new offerings in the emerging immersive entertainment/arts industry. “Never underestimate the power of joy and love in business,” is a frequent saying that she uses to guide work and create an impact.
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s most incredible firsts, including:
- Long-term strategic resource & infrastructure planning
- Off-grid and grid-connected microgrids and mini-grids
- Energy storage, fixed & mobile
- Mobile & expeditionary power
- Supply chain & logistics in difficult-to-reach regions
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in financeable technologies
- SME in developing economies
- Regulation & policy modernization
- Resiliency costs & analysis
- Stakeholder engagement – from community to executive
- Network of strategic partners
- Training to industry standards
- Operational assets dependent on power: telecommunications, water filtration, medicine/vaccine refrigeration, waste