Jamie James is MKA’s director of marketing and communications. She has built a 15-year career in the field of marketing and communications primarily in the non-profit world. She has a history of representing healthcare professionals, educator administrators, and Michigan’s senior citizen population.
Jamie has a way with words that allows her to tell the stories of various groups, projects, and goals. This has resulted in an increase in grassroots advocacy efforts, brand awareness, organization recognition in the state legislature, and fund development.
Jamie has previously worked for the Michigan Optometric Association, Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals, and the Michigan Pharmacists Association. She studied communications and psychology at Eastern Michigan University.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life-think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”– Swami Vivekananda
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s most incredible firsts, including:
- Long-term strategic resource & infrastructure planning
- Off-grid and grid-connected microgrids and mini-grids
- Energy storage, fixed & mobile
- Mobile & expeditionary power
- Supply chain & logistics in difficult-to-reach regions
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in financeable technologies
- SME in developing economies
- Regulation & policy modernization
- Resiliency costs & analysis
- Stakeholder engagement – from community to executive
- Network of strategic partners
- Training to industry standards
- Operational assets dependent on power: telecommunications, water filtration, medicine/vaccine refrigeration, waste