Mike Stone counsels businesses through the intricacies of federal government contracts and partnership agreements. With his extensive military background and knowledge, Mike is able to provide strategic insight with federal and state contracts for small Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses, 8As and large global corporations. He helps companies obtain partnership agreements as a Sub or Prime and helps work through FAR and other compliance issues. In addition, he assists with federal bid submissions and provides networking and other relationship opportunities to organizations seeking government affiliation. Guiding clients through the federal budget process and priorities is an essential component of Mike’s practice to ensure the quickest route to profitability and that resources align with the intended goal. Mike has more than 30 years of military service and he continues to serve part time in the Army National Guard.
“This Advisors Favorite Quote Goes Here”-Citation of Quote if Necessary
- Army National Guard
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s
most incredible firsts, including:
● The first Net-Zero energy, waste, and water solution demonstrated to the United Nations Peacekeeping forces in Nepal
● The first DoD Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of a mobile, hybrid-powered border security system to Egypt
● Introduction of advanced microgrid modeling tools to the U.S. Army’s Operational Energy Advisors
● The first off-grid solar microgrid of its size, providing 24/7 power to a Haitian village in Les Anglais, Haiti
● The first tender to be contracted by the Kenya Rural Electrification Authority to provide power for community stabilization
● The first off-grid environmental monitoring system for use by a major American power utility in the California desert
● The first mobile renewable energy systems deployed by the Federal Aviation Authority, used for runway monitoring
● The first groundbreaking analysis of the logistical flyaway package for an elite U.S. Special Operations Forces unit. This demonstrated that fuel consumption and generation equipment can be reduced 60% with properly designed and configured renewable energy production, management and storage.