Olga Reym is a Project Manager at MK Advisors, a woman-owned consultancy and advocacy firm born from working in communities with limited access to power, water, sanitation and enduring agriculture.
After graduating from Pace University with a BBA in Finance, Olga was immersed in various roles within the Financial Industry that lead to her role as a Project Manager with Energy Efficiency start ups. Using her financial, analytical, and management experience in conjunction with agile methodologies, she was instrumental in establishing the low socio-economic impact initiatives within the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) – a program of national significance as a model for success.
“This Advisors Favorite Quote Goes Here”-Citation of Quote if Necessary
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s
most incredible firsts, including:
● The first Net-Zero energy, waste, and water solution demonstrated to the United Nations Peacekeeping forces in Nepal
● The first DoD Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of a mobile, hybrid-powered border security system to Egypt
● Introduction of advanced microgrid modeling tools to the U.S. Army’s Operational Energy Advisors
● The first off-grid solar microgrid of its size, providing 24/7 power to a Haitian village in Les Anglais, Haiti
● The first tender to be contracted by the Kenya Rural Electrification Authority to provide power for community stabilization
● The first off-grid environmental monitoring system for use by a major American power utility in the California desert
● The first mobile renewable energy systems deployed by the Federal Aviation Authority, used for runway monitoring
● The first groundbreaking analysis of the logistical flyaway package for an elite U.S. Special Operations Forces unit. This demonstrated that fuel consumption and generation equipment can be reduced 60% with properly designed and configured renewable energy production, management and storage.