Olya Reym has over twenty years of program management experience across a range of industries: financial services, mortgage, wellness, energy efficiency and energy resilience.
Olya has immense practical knowledge working in a start-up environment. Grounded in agile methodologies, she brings projects to life by taking a team-building approach. Experienced working with all levels within an organization and with various stakeholder groups, she guides information discovery and transparent reporting.
An effective communicator across all levels, from industry executives, government representatives, and community stakeholders, Olya has a proven record of establishing successful working relationships in challenging environments. She is experienced in organizing complex projects from the beginning stages of strategy development to successful execution with a clear focus on success factors and meeting milestones at every step.
Olya founded a wellness center and yoga studio in Michigan because she believes that true transformation and empowerment always start from within. Her passion for mentorship brings out the best in teammates and fosters positive collaboration.
Olya began her professional journey in the investment banking and asset management sectors of the financial industry in New York. Through this experience, Olya learned practical applications of financial instruments to assist economically disadvantaged communities with creative and innovative financial solutions to improve quality of life and create economic development opportunities.
Olya grew up in Uzbekistan, formerly part of the USSR, in a military family, and throughout her extensive travels was exposed to cultural inequalities and challenges that ethnic communities faced in that region. She has committed most of her professional career to empowering people through wellness, knowledge transfer and a proactive attitude.
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s most incredible firsts, including:
- Long-term strategic resource & infrastructure planning
- Off-grid and grid-connected microgrids and mini-grids
- Energy storage, fixed & mobile
- Mobile & expeditionary power
- Supply chain & logistics in difficult-to-reach regions
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in financeable technologies
- SME in developing economies
- Regulation & policy modernization
- Resiliency costs & analysis
- Stakeholder engagement – from community to executive
- Network of strategic partners
- Training to industry standards
- Operational assets dependent on power: telecommunications, water filtration, medicine/vaccine refrigeration, waste