Patrick Linder is a polymathic architect who creatively develops and executes sustainable strategies towards high quality, cost effective results. He has cultivated diverse learning experiences, professional assignments and unique relationships with the goal of “seeking the shalom of the city” and facilitating shared flourishing of both clients and stakeholders. By leveraging his core competencies, Patrick seeks to envision and realize projects which provide a reasonable rate of return while valuing long-term resilience and environmental stability.
Patrick is the principal of Partners’, a Detroit-based design-build firm. His project experience includes revitalizing single family neighborhoods, designing religious institutions, creating spaces for artists, hydroponic agriculture including grow facilities, and multi-family design/construction. Partners’ offers the full suite of architectural and construction services from site selection and acquisition to construction and property management. Currently, Partners’ is focused on continuing its work with the City of Detroit in emergency repair and abatement programs, realizing Detroit’s first natural birth center, and building an artist studio and residence in Southwest Detroit.
Patrick has a Masters Degree in Architecture and a Real Estate Certificate from the University of Michigan. He has been studying and practicing architecture for twelve years. He is also a Licensed Residential Builder and approved contractor for the City of Detroit.
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s
most incredible firsts, including:
● The first Net-Zero energy, waste, and water solution demonstrated to the United Nations Peacekeeping forces in Nepal
● The first DoD Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of a mobile, hybrid-powered border security system to Egypt
● Introduction of advanced microgrid modeling tools to the U.S. Army’s Operational Energy Advisors
● The first off-grid solar microgrid of its size, providing 24/7 power to a Haitian village in Les Anglais, Haiti
● The first tender to be contracted by the Kenya Rural Electrification Authority to provide power for community stabilization
● The first off-grid environmental monitoring system for use by a major American power utility in the California desert
● The first mobile renewable energy systems deployed by the Federal Aviation Authority, used for runway monitoring
● The first groundbreaking analysis of the logistical flyaway package for an elite U.S. Special Operations Forces unit. This demonstrated that fuel consumption and generation equipment can be reduced 60% with properly designed and configured renewable energy production, management and storage.