Teri Kruger is the Founding Director and lead Strategist of Synergetics Africa, a sustainable solutions business that helps progressive organizations to position themselves with a competitive advantage in a future of an energy, water and carbon-constrained world.
Teri has received multiple awards for her contributions to renewable energy, environmental sustainability, as well as science, engineering, and technology; and her speaking career has taken her to Japan, Austria, India and many engagements in South Africa on global stages as well as educational institutions. Her knowledge base extends to the fields of business strategy, resource efficiency, technical standards, youth development, renewable energy power, and environmental risk mitigation so bringing insights from a number of perspectives.
With a passion for people and the environment, Teri wants to create the momentum that induces positive change. Her focus is to support an organization’s success by reducing essential resource costs, powering its operations with clean power whilst mitigating the business risks, and climate change impacts for them to gain a significant business advantage.
This team is responsible for some of our industry’s most incredible firsts, including:
- Long-term strategic resource & infrastructure planning
- Off-grid and grid-connected microgrids and mini-grids
- Energy storage, fixed & mobile
- Mobile & expeditionary power
- Supply chain & logistics in difficult-to-reach regions
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in financeable technologies
- SME in developing economies
- Regulation & policy modernization
- Resiliency costs & analysis
- Stakeholder engagement – from community to executive
- Network of strategic partners
- Training to industry standards
- Operational assets dependent on power: telecommunications, water filtration, medicine/vaccine refrigeration, waste