MK Advisors is seeking a tech-savvy, analytical, organized person with a passion for communication and support of executive team functions. Working with the Director of Administration and Operations, this Executive Assistant will help grow our brand (and associated partners) by promoting clean solutions to climate change challenges.
This role is a part-time (approximately 20-25 hours per week) 1099 contractor position for a six (6) month period. No fixed hours are expected or required, except for participation in scheduled meetings where necessary.
Compensation is $600/week ($2400/mo), paid monthly. Certain expenses may be reimbursed if preapproved on a case-by-case basis.
Full-time employment and commensurate salary and benefits are available at the conclusion of this six-month period, if mutually agreed upon by MKA and contractor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
For 75% of the time (approx. 15-18 hrs/week), this role will provide general support to executives through written and verbal correspondence, travel and meeting arrangements, task management, and will act as the liaison between executives, employees, and advisors. Support for the Executive Operations Team includes administration & document control, logistics support, and calendar coordination.
Social Media Assistant
For 25% of the time, (approx. 5-6 hrs/week), this role will provide social media support working with MKA’s contracted experts to curate the social media experience for our international audience. Helping to maintain MKA’s social media presence through engagement and building meaningful community connections, to encourage the audience to join the conversation. This person will inspire the executive team to continue the dialogue with our communities and continue to influence the direction of the markets MKA is engaging. Will be responsible for interfacing with MKA’s marketing and media team to maintain weekly engagement with social media and professional platforms, including:
- All work will be conducted remotely, so ready and reliable computer, phone, and internet access are required.
- Candidates must have familiarity with the functions of Google Suite, including Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar.
- Prior experience in an administrative and/or operational role is a definite plus and will be considered favorably, but is not required; MKA is prepared to train into the role across the duration of this contract.
- Adaptability, flexibility, responsiveness, and self-discipline are critical. MKA’s work involves a broad swath of tasks, sometimes without an existing process in place; candidates must be comfortable with occasionally learning on the fly.
- If accepted, a candidate will be required to sign, and abide by, the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Interested applicants should submit a minimum one-page writing sample on some topic of interest – a topic that inspires or challenges you. The subject is less important than your passion for it. Please include full name, DOB, physical address, and a resume. Interviews with the President of MKA will be completed by 15 September 2022, with a projected start date of 1 October 2022.